Friday, April 15, 2011

How To Avoid Getting Into Debt. For Good.

Do you struggle to keep your finances in check?

Do you dread the sight of bills and credit card statements in the mail?

Does your bank account have only three digits? And two of which are behind a period?

If any of these apply to you, read on.

My father once told me that a fool and his money are soon parted. It's a maxim that's as true now as it was when he was growing up, especially in this day and age of rising costs for everyday living expenses.

It's a struggle to make ends meet, I know, but it's an even bigger struggle when you are constantly hard-pressed to pay for the rent, gas, groceries, utilities, and health care. For others, it's a matter of picking the lesser of two (or more) evils when there's not enough green to comfortably graze off of.

But my father also told me something else regarding money that was so powerful, it has become my mantra for dealing with finances in any market, whether bear or bull.

So today, I'm gonna pass on his words of wisdom to y'all, free of charge. No strings attached.

Why? Because I don't want to see anyone shackled by debt, especially when they can be rid of it entirely with this one simple tip.

You don't need to talk to Chuck or that E-Trade baby.

I'm your man, and I haven't even taken an economics class since high school.

Trust me, this is the surefire way to keep your sanity and salary at a maximum. I guarantee it.

You ready? Here it is:

DON'T SPEND MONEY ON THINGS YOU DON'T NEED TO IMPRESS PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW OR LIKE.

Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment