Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to Rock Talk

Hello, all you incognito readers out there. This is the inaugural post of Rock Talk, managed by yours truly, Rock. Pun aside, this blog is my latest venture into social media and will document all my thoughts, opinions, and beliefs longer than 140 characters. It is my intention to have three posts up per week: twice on the weekdays and once on the weekend. The weekday posts will typically be short, contemplative pieces on contemporary issues and stories that intrigue me. My weekend post will usually be a column-like piece on a predetermined topic of choice. Talking points will range from the serious – like religion and politics – to the silly, such as escapades to the Dollar Tree. However, I may go over or under this limit of three weekly posts at any time. Remember, this blog of mine is nothing more than a hobby I wish to partake while both a full-time student and working a part-time job. I am merely using this as a tool to express myself in this growing digital age. With that being said, have a happy, healthy new year in 2011, and I look forward to having y’all read my written work. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment